Ulterra’s Auto Stow/Deploy and Power Trim has been helping anglers make more out of their days on the water for years. Now this easy to use motor has been completely re-imagined to handle even tougher abuse. You can stow, deploy and trim Ulterra from the remote or the foot pedal, meaning you never have to touch your motor again. With a programmable foot pedal, re-engineered motor and mount, more advanced GPS functionality than ever and even an eco mode for QUEST models to extend battery life.
- Auto Stow & Deploy: Stow or deploy Ulterra just by pushing a button on your wireless remote, foot pedal, the One-Boat Network App or Humminbird fish finder.
- Power Trim: Trim Ulterra up or down at the push of a button — on either the foot pedal, the wireless remote, the One-Boat Network App or a Humminbird fish finder. Adjust to changing fishing conditions without reaching down to your trolling motor.
- Advanced GPS Trolling System: The most-trusted navigation system in fishing. Ulterra uses GPS to control your trolling motor with unrivaled features that keep you on the fish. Set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering, and more. Minn Kota makes boat positioning and control automatic, and you can take command from the easy-to-read LCD screen of Ulterra's wireless remote.
- Spot-Lock with Jog: Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled GPS accuracy. Spot-Lock gives you the power to stay right on top of any productive fishing spot, without touching your trolling motor. With the built-in heading sensor, you can use Jog to move your Spot-Lock location five feet in any direction.
- Drift Mode gives you point and shoot navigation for superior boat control in any direction, at any speed without the need of drift socks, kicker motors, or manual operation – even in the heaviest wind and current.
- Built-In Dual Spectrum Chirp Sonar: Keeps your transducer and wiring completely concealed and protected running everything through the trolling motor's shaft. By covering a wide range of frequencies, Humminbird®'s CHIRP produces more accurate, more detailed returns of fish, structure and the bottom than traditional sonar.