Go ahead, make its day. Fortrex® is fearless, with a ruthlessly tough anodized aluminum mount, Mono-Arm Design and with 80 pounds of thrust. It tears through anything in its path — from thick weeds to stump fields — to deliver you to the fish.
- Lift-Assist Mount: Patented Lift-Assist Design cuts the weight of stow and deploy in half. Features a stainless steel, nitrogen gas-charged spring.
- Removable Bowguard 360°® Bracket: Breaks away on impact from any angle and automatically resets itself, giving you uninterrupted fishing. Plus, its dual bearing system eliminates noise and the entire mount is easily removable.
- Mono-Arm Design: Made of extruded, anodized aluminum with solid one-piece construction that helps your trolling motor run quieter, with less wear for longer life.
- Counter-Tension Stabilizer: An integrated spring in this mount applies force whether the trolling motor is stowed or deployed. That translates to a trolling motor with no play, no give, reduced steering torque and years of silent operation.
- Illuminated Directional Indicator: Easy-to-read illuminated directional indicator built right into the motor head tells you right where you’re headed - in any conditions.
- Heel-Toe / Cable-Steer Foot Pedal: Get heel/toe control of your motor with this ultra-responsive foot pedal that includes speed control, and momentary and constant on/off. Made with a high-impact composite material for unparalleled durability.